How to open listener of Libvirt ?

tommy sz_cuitao at 163.com
Thu Dec 24 05:38:54 UTC 2020

Hi,every one:

My Ubuntu is : 20.04 LTS, and I using libvirtd on it to manage KVM vm, but
now I can not open listener function of the libvirtd.

SYSTEM SOCKET ACTIVATION

       The libvirtd daemon is capable of starting in two modes.

       In the traditional mode, it will create and listen on UNIX sockets
itself.  If the --listen parameter is given, it will also listen on TCP/IP
socket(s),

       according to the listen_tcp and listen_tls options in
/etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf

       In socket activation mode, it will rely on systemd to create and
listen on the UNIX, and optionally TCP/IP, sockets and pass them as
pre-opened file de©\

       scriptors. In this mode, it is not permitted to pass the --listen
parameter, and most of the socket related config options in
/etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf

       will no longer have any effect. To enable TCP or TLS sockets use
either

          $ systemctl start libvirtd-tls.socket

       Or

          $ systemctl start libvirtd-tcp.socket

But, on my system, there are no such service like libvirtd-tls.socket or
libvirtd-tcp.socket.

root at ubts1:~# systemctl  | grep libvirt

  libvirt-guests.service
loaded active exited    Suspend/Resume Running libvirt Guests

  libvirtd.service
loaded active running   Virtualization daemon

  libvirtd-admin.socket
loaded active running   Libvirt admin socket

  libvirtd-ro.socket
loaded active running   Libvirt local read-only socket

  libvirtd.socket
loaded active running   Libvirt local socket

How can I open the listener ?

Thanks£¡