Possible to use OVN networking and virtio simultaneously in the same VM?

Andre Goree agoree at staff.atlantic.net
Sat Feb 15 19:48:51 UTC 2020

From: Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

Which kind of errors do you get in term of functionality? no connection between two VMs on the same OVN networking subnet?
How did you configure OVN? I ask because in oVirt/RHV now you do it from a general setup command and then through web gui admin, not manually
Your OS?
HIH,
Gianluca

=======

Pardon the formatting (yay OWA).

Your notes indeed helped!  I was not specifying "<model type='virtio'/>" for my openvswitch vNICs...doing so made everything work as expected!  Thanks again :)