qemu hook: event for source host too

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 09:24:53 UTC 2020

On 1/22/20 9:23 AM, Guy Godfroy wrote:
> I could launch `lvchange -asy` on the source host manually, but the aim
> of hooks is to automatically execute such commands and avoid human errors.

Agreed. However, you would need two hooks actually. One that is called
on the source when the migration is started, and the other that is
called on the destination when the migration is finished (so that you
can promote the shared lock to the exclusive again). Just out of
curiosity - how do you handle the lock promoting?

Michal