Re: qemu hook: event for source host too

On 1/23/20 1:43 PM, Guy Godfroy wrote:
So, how likely is it possible to get this feature (two new events for the qemu hook)?

I've started writing it, but then I realized we might need third hook - in confirm phase - which would be run on the source when quemu switches control over to the destination, or when migration failed. And this is what I need to figure out, how to differentiate these two states on the hook script level.

Michal