Routed network can't reach outside network

Rui Correia rdscorreia74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:14:39 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:36 PM Rui Correia <rdscorreia74 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the headsup. I'll ask the Manjaro guys about the nft. Hopefully
> they'll know if nft is installed and running.

Well, that was fast.
I've asked the guys and they told me Manjaro KDE doesn't come with 'nft'
installed by default.
Then I searched the installed packages by nft and the only thing installed
is the libnftnl package which seems to be related to nft but not nft itself.
So, I guess my system only has firewall iptables and ufw installed.
Hope this helps. I could run wireshark but I wouldn't know what to look for.
Any tips?

Cheers,

Rui Correia