Feature request? Auto start vm upon next shutdown

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Jun 22 07:47:43 UTC 2020

It is not a destroy. With some hardware changes you require the host to
shutdown down and then start. The shutdown down is manually given either
via some acpi request or from within the guest.
When the guest is down, the 'host' recognizes this guest requires a one
time start, and starts it.

This should 'solve' that if you change hardware you have to wait for the
guest to shutdown and then start the guest manually.

I would not know what level this can best be implemented.