Virtual Bridge "Network" for Sandbox

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Mon Jun 29 15:01:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I couldn't find any documentation on this, hopefully someone can point
me in the right direction.

I recently set up a sand-boxed environment for our developers. There are
domain controller(s), workstations and servers in there.  The whole
thing is running on a single host using a "Virtual Network" defined in
virt-manager on that host.

Now I find I want to add more guests and there are not enough resources
on this one host.  Can I somehow make this Virtual Network available to
two hosts?  I do not want to move to a bridged network and have to
physically join the two hosts with a discrete link when they are already
on the same subnet at the host level.

Is that possible?

--

*Paul O'Rorke*