Virtual Bridge "Network" for Sandbox

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Mon Jun 29 16:43:47 UTC 2020

Thanks Laine,

I will take a look at Open vSwitch, it looks interesting.

I am a generalist, I need to know enough about a lot of things to get
many different tasks done, but do not have the in depth knowledge
required to "patch" anything.  If I manage to wrangle a working solution
should I post it?

Needless to say I would be supportive of said feature being implemented
by those more competent than I...

Jocularity aside, thanks for the heads up on Open vSwitch.

*Paul O'Rorke*