Virtual Bridge "Network" for Sandbox

Laine Stump laine at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 19:46:34 UTC 2020

On 6/29/20 12:43 PM, Paul O'Rorke wrote:
> Thanks Laine,
>
> I will take a look at Open vSwitch, it looks interesting.
>
> I am a generalist, I need to know enough about a lot of things to get
> many different tasks done, but do not have the in depth knowledge
> required to "patch" anything.  If I manage to wrangle a working solution
> should I post it?

Even a list of the steps you took to implement it manuall external to
libvirt would be useful. Maybe that would inspire someone else to add
support in libvirt virtual networks. We used to put stuff like that in
the wiki, but I think the preferred location has changed / is changing
and I'm not sure at the moment what the new norm is.