Virtual Bridge "Network" for Sandbox

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Mon Jun 29 20:38:14 UTC 2020

Hi Peter,

I had not anticipated this much response.  I do have VLANs on my
switch(s).  We are a modest operation and I configure without the use of
any config tool as such.

I would love to see your configuration, even if for Puppet, I expect it
will be informative/helpful!

Thanks for the offer.

*Paul O'Rorke*/ <http://www.tracker-software.com/downloads/>