qemu no-shutdown behavior in libvirt

Peter Krempa pkrempa at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 18:15:33 UTC 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 15:49:06 +0000, Luna Xu Yamada wrote:

Firstly, please don't use HTML-only mails on this mailing list.

What you want to achieve would be the equivalent if the
<on_poweroff>pause</on_poweroff> option existed. Unfortunately it does
not exist, and thus it's not possible to achieve what you want.

You are welcome to implement the feature and/or submit an issue in the
issue tracker with a justification of how it would be useful. Note that
submitting the issue doesn't necessarily guarantee that anybody will
pick up the work though.