Unable to start or create any vm's on the qemu/kvm network

muke101 muke101 at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:13:33 UTC 2020

Hi, for some reason my libvirt install has suddenly stopped working with any vm's on the qemu/kvm network, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it or even anything that indicates what's causing the problem. I've posted my problem to discord servers, subreddits, irc's and the server fault stackexchange to no avail, so I'm hoping that if I share my stackexchnage post here someone might be able to take a look and figure out the problem?

Here's the post with more details: https://serverfault.com/questions/1036370/error-when-starting-vm-on-the-qemu-kvm-network-failed-to-write-pid-file

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.