libvirt 7.2.0 domainbackup

Thomas Stein himbeere at meine-oma.de
Wed Apr 7 17:03:21 UTC 2021

Hello one and all.

Just wanted to check out the new feature domainbackup but having trouble
to configure it. I thought I just have to put

<domainbackup>
   <disks>
     <disk name='vda' type='file'>
       <target file='/var/lib/libvirt/jitsi'/>
       <driver type='raw'/>
     </disk>
   </disks>
</domainbackup>

at the top level of my domain xml file but that does not seem to work. I
get:

error: XML document failed to validate against schema: Unable to
validate doc against /usr/share/libvirt/schemas/domain.rng
Element domain has extra content: domainbackup

Can someone please push me in the right direction?

cheers, t.