submitting a patch to fix documentation errors

Tom Ammon thomasammon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:16:36 UTC 2021

Hello,

While using the libvirt application development guide for python (
https://libvirt.org/docs/libvirt-appdev-guide-python/en-US/html/index.html)
I found a couple of errors in the example code that I'd like to fix. I've
created a branch and committed the fixes locally, and I'm ready to push
them. I plan to use git send-email to submit the patch. Which list should I
use in the --to= ? Should it be libvirt-users at redhat.com?

This is my first contribution to this project. I've read the best practices
and contributing guidelines on libvirt.org, but if I make mistakes in the
workflow I'd appreciate your help to correct them.

Thanks!
Tom

Tom Ammon
M: (737) 400-9042