a test email (& dmarc) @admins

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 08:35:16 UTC 2021

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 09:38:50AM +0100, lejeczek wrote:
> hi guys.
> I sent email a while ago and I wonder, also having not received a single
> reply, because I did not get that own email - is there are problem I'm
> having here or DMARC(yahoo & others?) are not fixed in by this mailing list
> - would an admin(anybody) know?

This mailing list (and all hosted on redhat.com) are seriously broken
when senders have strict DMARC settings. This hits everyone posting
from @yahoo.* addresses - mail still gets sent out by the list, but
a large number of receipients mail servers will throw it away due to
DMARC violation.  I've had tickets open with our mail provider for
a year & a half now but progress fixing it is painfully slow.

Regards,
Daniel