Re: learning materials kvm/qemu/libvirt

Libvirt wiki has good stuff https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Main_Page, esp. a book recommendation. State of libvirt video 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXE-A49-DU

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 9:48 PM vrms <vrms netcologne de> wrote:

On 21.01.21 19:23, Thing wrote:
Do both....
even though I wasn't exactly looking for advice of such sort ... thx for your suggestion.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 05:45, vrms <vrms netcologne de> wrote:
I am doing a 2 year retraining at the moment to become a system admin.

There are 2 weeks of HyperV on the schedule (sadly the only
virtualization that will be taught in that course) in august and plan to
sneak out of class during that time to to something useful and get a
grip on the kvm/qemu/libvirt side of the VM cake (class is completely
online, so the sneaking out is doable).

Can anybody recommend good online learning resources for someone with
yet quite foggy basic understanding of things?

thanks and best
Gunnar