Libvirt hit a issue when do VM migration

liang chaojun jesonliang040705 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:25:37 UTC 2021

Thanks Peter for your help as well as your suggestion. I have got the cues of this issue.

Current there still exist another issue that confuse me that we random hit VM can’t boot and  stuck in black screen show as “Guest has not initialized the display (yet).”

The attachment is the Libvirt debug log but I’m not able to find any useful cues.  Any comments regarding this issue will be appreciated.

[cid:463f2b37-202e-49a2-a82e-ff224e9a9eac at jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com]