Re: [Virtio-fs] virtiofs mounted filesystems & SELinux

On Thu, Jun 3 2021 at 08:24:02 PM +0100, Dr. David Alan Gilbert <dgilbert redhat com> wrote:
(I'm not sure el7 had 9p either??)

Oh drat. I'm conflating my issues. I have an EL7 guest that is having a similar problem, except the guest sees the files as type nfs_t. I guess the symptoms are the same, but the solutions won't necessarily. Let me try and scale these down to reproducible scenarios.