unaccessible directory in lxcContainerResolveSymlinks

Hi,

Could someone pls let me know when this condition could possibly arise?
lxcContainerResolveSymlinks:621 : Skipped unaccessible '/flash/dir'

The code seems to call access('/flash/dir', F_OK) which shall only check for existence of this directory '/flash/dir'. I have this directory created on my host. Is there anything that I am missing?

Thanks
Priyanka