Console of P2V?

vrms vrms at netcologne.de
Sun May 23 07:52:23 UTC 2021

hi William

On 22.05.21 23:59, William wrote:
> I generally use
>
> GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8"
> and redo grub.cfg (i.e. update-grub, grub2-mkconfig)

thanks for the pointer.

I literally ran in the guests commandline

    GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8"
    sudo update-grub

which did change anything to the behavior on the hosts cli

   Connected to domain '[domain]'
   Escape character is ^] (Ctrl + ])

and then nothing

so ... what is the error I am making?