Libvirt Snapshot Question

Elias Mobery eliasmobery at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:08:52 UTC 2021

Hey Peter, thanks for the super quick reply, you're awesome!

So you mean the first option would be to create a second disk instead of
using snapshot for write, when it gets too big I can then unplug the disk,
delete it (or wipe entire overlay fs) and recreate it to start fresh?

OK I will try that, thanks for the tip!

Option 2 with trim/discard I have to do some research, this seems a bit
more challenging.

Thank you SO much for the great advice. I will try everything out and
report back. :-)