apt libvirt package

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at melandra.com
Sun Oct 24 21:37:42 UTC 2021

Do you want this on CentOS 8, Ubuntu 20.04, or something else?  The help we
can give you will vary quite considerably depending on the distro you use;
and, as you point out, RedHat-derived and Debian-derived distributions are
very different.

For CentOS, do you have the advanced virtualization repo enabled?
https://centos.pkgs.org/8-stream/centos-extras-x86_64/centos-release-advanced-virtualization-1.0-3.el8.noarch.rpm.html

Cheers,

Peter