internal error: Network is already in use by interface virbr0

HI!

I'm using libvirt 7.7.0 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Until recently everything just worked. But now my virtual NAT network is
not usable anymore.

Starting a VM I get this error:

# virsh start ae-dir-suse-p1
error: Failed to start domain 'ae-dir-suse-p1'
error: Requested operation is not valid: network 'vnet1' is not active

Manually starting the network does not work either:

# virsh net-start vnet1
error: Failed to start network vnet1
error: internal error: Network is already in use by interface virbr0

In syslog I find:

libvirtd: 6325: error : networkCheckRouteCollision:296 : internal error:
Network is already in use by interface virbr0

What does that mean? Where to look for a config error?

Ciao, Michael.