Help with libvirt

Eduardo Kiassucumuca kiassucristiano at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:06:54 UTC 2022

Good morning I'm Eduardo, a computer science student and I'm doing a final course work focused on virtualization. The work consists of creating virtual machines on a server and allowing ssh access to the virtual machines that are on the server containing qemu/kvm/libvirt. The problem is that I can't access the virtual machines from an external network but I can access them inside the server. I would like to know what would be the best way since we want to have a single public ip and be able to have a reverse proxy to access the virtual machines, I would like to know from your experience what you recommend?