Help with libvirt

Francesc Guasch frankie at telecos.upc.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:25:46 UTC 2022

El 11/4/22 a les 15:06, Eduardo Kiassucumuca ha escrit:
> Good morning I'm Eduardo, a computer science student and I'm doing a final
> course work focused on virtualization. The work consists of creating virtual
> machines on a server and allowing ssh access to the virtual machines that are
> on the server containing qemu/kvm/libvirt. The problem is that I can't access
> the virtual machines from an external network but I can access them inside the
> server. I would like to know what would be the best way since we want to have
> a single public ip and be able to have a reverse proxy to access the virtual
> machines, I would like to know from your experience what you recommend?

Hello Eduardo. I am afraid I am promoting our own project now. :)

We have a feature in Ravada VDI to easily expose ports. It was
a feature created for students virtual machines in a classroom.
But it can be applied anywhere.

https://ravada.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/expose_ports.html

Hope this helps.