Can RHEL7 VM run remote commands to Fedora36 host?

Carol Bouchard cbouchar at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 12:41:02 UTC 2022

I believe I've found what has messed things up.  I've run beaker-in-a-box
ansible scripts
which includes the following role:
https://github.com/beaker-project/beaker-in-a-box/blob/master/roles/libvirt/tasks/main.yml
as well as a few other changes.

So I found these instructions for installing libvirt but it seems obsolete
for fedora36
https://computingforgeeks.com/how-to-install-kvm-on-fedora/
Do you have a list of install steps for the various fedoras?
I do have things working with info you and Martin Kletzander provided me
but would like to see
a formal list in case there is something else that comes up.

Carol