libvirt_connect_get_machine_types

Simon Fairweather simon.n.fairweather at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:41:38 UTC 2022

Hi Michal,

There is an issue with keys generated in the function adding null to the
end of each key, I have created an issue with a patch from Eric at LimeTech.

https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt-php/-/issues/7

my testing.

$tmp = libvirt_connect_get_machine_types($lv->get_connection());
$key = "ppc\0" ;
var_dump(bin2hex(($key)) );
var_dump( $tmp[$key]) ;

Regards