libvirtd daemon missing in LFS

Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy skiran at cimware.in
Wed Feb 9 11:04:43 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am Sai Kiran. I am trying to build libvirt from source on my Linux From
Scratch(LFS) system. I have successfully installed libvirt and its
dependencies. When I start virt-manager, there is a prompt in GUI saying
that "libvirtd service is not installed".  I also do not see any libvirtd
in my system. I would like to install the libvirtd service(build from
source). But I am not able to find the source code for it and also, I am
not sure about the build process for the daemon. Could you please help me
out here.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

--
Regards,
Sai Kiran.