libvirtd daemon missing in LFS

Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy skiran at cimware.in
Thu Feb 10 06:09:17 UTC 2022

Hi,

There was some issue with pkg-config-path. I have fixed it. I see that it
looks for wireshark and other dependencies. I get an error saying "remote
driver is required for libvirtd daemon". I am not sure what this error
means. Does it mean that I have to install wireshark or is it looking for
something else. Could you please help me out here.

--
Regards,
Sai Kiran.