Incomplete information in the website Wiki for libvirt.org

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 11:19:27 UTC 2022

On Fri, Jul 01, 2022 at 04:37:55AM -0500, Uriel Emmanuel Pelaez Hernández wrote:
>Dear Web Marster from wiki.libvirt.org,
>
>I tried to look for the libvirtd, the demon that is suppose to run under
>Linux/Unix environment,
>but your site didn't show any information. Only a statement appeared:
>"Create the page libvirtd "

Hi, we are slowly migrating the wiki pages to knowledge base articles
due to various issues with the wiki.

>Please, update your site or suggest any other weblink with the information.

Have a look at our docs page: https://libvirt.org/docs.html where you
might find what you are looking for.  There is a particular page about
daemons here: https://libvirt.org/daemons.html

>In theory CygWin use your package, but the information is incomplete too,
>about this issue.
>
>I send this mail to these both Email address by the information displayed
>in your wiki, about the contact address to solve this kind of problems.

Unfortunately I am not sure what are you trying to solve, so I don't
know what clearer pointers to give you.

>By now, Google Service in my region is deprecated, so the information that
>the WebBrowser display is not the best.
>
>I send this request from my Email of Graduated Student form the University
>domain.
>
>Best Regards,
>Mr. Peláez Uriel.
>Mexico City