Can RHEL7 VM run remote commands to Fedora36 host?

Carol Bouchard cbouchar at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 12:19:04 UTC 2022

The only reason I toggled libvirtd was because the remote virsh commands
failed and
I could see the socket didn't exist.  That suggests to me that virtproxyd
wasn't up AND
it was configured at disabled.

Your help was extremely appreciated!  My test tool works now.  So now I can
test outside customer
environment.  This test tool is very important to me and my customers so I
don't break them.

Carol

Carol