Auditing - Snare, LAuS, SELinux

Peter Martuccelli peterm at redhat.com
Wed Aug 25 18:11:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 13:13, Kevin Till wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:33:28AM -0400, Peter Martuccelli wrote:
> > I have everyone on the Cc list entered on the linux-audit list except
> > for Olaf and Ktill - if you want me to add you please let me know.
> >
> Peter,
> 	please add me to the linux-audit list.
Done.
> 	Also, do you know whether LauS works on RHEL3 update 2 on ia64 platforms?
U2 had no support for IA64 code.  The latest LAuS kernel code which has
all of the latest IA64 patches applied to the U3 kernel is on my people
page;

http://people.redhat.com/peterm/audit-kernel/

Most of the IA64 patches did not make the U3 cut off date, so look for
new kernels on my people page until U4 ships.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Peter -