New mailing list

Peter Martuccelli peterm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 24 19:09:22 UTC 2004

Hello,

This is the list we had discussed last week.  People should have
received email informing them that they are on the list.  If people on
the list know of others that are interested please forward the email you
received from linux-audit-request, or have them email me directly at
peterm at redhat.com.

I have attached a write up of what we have so far in the upstream
kernel.  It is still being worked on but I hope it will answer some of
the questions I have been receiving.

Feel free to comment on any kernel and/or user space issues,
suggestions, proposals.

Regards,

Peter