audit.18 kernel

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 1 12:45:09 UTC 2005

I've just uploaded kernel-2.6.9-5.0.3.EL.audit.18.src.rpm and the ppc64
build of it to ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/audit/kernel/

The build system is non-functional at the moment, so binary RPMS for
other machines will follow later. -- hopefully by the end of today.

This package includes the latest auditfs patch, the ia64 fix, and half
of the patch which Steve posted for logging comm= and exe=. When I
receive the netlink patches from Chris, I'll sort that out and make an
audit.19.

I await confirmation that my forward-port of the ia64 fix was correct,
so I can push that to Andrew Morton.

--
dwmw2