audit audtid's syscall?

Avishay Traeger atraeger at cs.sunysb.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:08:08 UTC 2005

I ran into the same problem - you can solve it with a little script that
starts auditd:

#!/bin/bash
/etc/init.d/auditd restart || exit 1
/sbin/auditctl -e 1

PID=`ps x | grep auditd | grep -v grep | cut -c 2-5`
if [ -z "$PID" ] ; then
        exit 2;
fi

/sbin/auditctl -a entry,always -S all -F pid!=$PID || exit3

Hope it helps.

Avishay Traeger

--
Avishay Traeger <atraeger at cs.sunysb.edu>