[INFO] my auditfs portal page + design diagrams

Timothy R. Chavez chavezt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:44:15 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've removed my auditfs portal page.  I would like to have the
SourceForge project changed to accomodate both kernel and user space
code.  Though there has been sentiment expressed that is against using
the project space, I'd like to use it for the auditfs stuff.  I would
like to have a centralized place to post design diagrams,
documentation, and patches.  This is useful for people who are just
joining the project or would like to join the project and do not want
to sift through months of archived messages to find what they need.

Also, if anyone would like the two diagrams I've done so far, please
privately e-mail.  I don't want to introduce large files on the e-mail
list.

--
- Timothy R. Chavez