[RFC] linux-2.6.10-auditfs-tc1.patch

Timothy R. Chavez chavezt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:57:37 UTC 2005

Hello,

Sorry for my recent inactivity, I've been consumed with fixing up all
the memory leaks / removing unnecessary code, adding the watch
reference counting, etc.

Thanks Chris and David for all the great feedback.

Anyway, if we want to make this thing dynamic so that we can add watch
points to paths that partially exist or do not exist at all and be
able to remap on new mounts, it's going to take quite a rework and the
reintroduction of something like Serge's mapnode data structure.  Do
we want to shift directions again?  All this oscillating between
requirements is starting to give me gray hair and I'm only 23 :( JK,
but seriously, can we converge on something :)?

Back to the grind stone.
--
- Timothy R. Chavez