Plugin support for user space auditd daemon

Linux linux at linuon.com
Fri Jan 28 09:15:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I did some work on plugin support for user land audit daemon, auditd.
It is kinda early release but I'd like to hear comments and feedbacks
from people on this list. I talked with Steve(Grubb) last a couple of
weeks about this effort. He agreed the design and suggested post
a patch here. But it is not a small patch, I put it on my server.
Please download it and take a look source code and run it on your
machine to see if it works correctly. Any feedbacks, comments and
requests(and complains?) are welcome.

http://download.linuon.com/audit/audit.html

Thank you,

-- Junji Kanemaru