CAPP auditable events

Amy Griffis amy.griffis at hp.com
Mon Jul 18 15:55:11 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm interested in defining a set of audit rules/watches that, when
loaded, cause audit to generate the set of auditable events required
by CAPP (CAPP, pp. 19-21).

I've consulted a variety of sources, including the CAPP specification
itself, the LAuS design document, and the LAuS filter.conf file
provided with our CAPP certification RPM.  From that, I have a
configuration I believe to be fairly complete.  However, the sources
seem to be in conflict on some parts, and none are a definitive
technical specification.

Is there a follow-on to the CAPP spec that provides a definitive
technical specification of the auditable events for linux 2.6; for
instance, by listing the specific system calls?

Thanks,
Amy