audit.53 kernel

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 20:15:31 UTC 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 15:30, David Woodhouse wrote:
> It would be very useful to get the refcounting of inode audit data tested.

I tested this. I started my test of inserting rules. Stopped it. Deleted all
rules, and rebooted. On the way down it did some interesting things. The
rules came back to life and started scrolling across the screen and I had 2
or 3 oopses. This was after syslog had stopped logging so I couldn't get
anything.

It seems to have hammered init also since I wind up at a point that is neither
alive or dead. I can type and keys are echoed to screen and audit stuff
occasionally appears, but nothing else happens.