audit 0.9.7 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 21:42:47 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- fixed bug in send_user_message which errored on pam logins
- Change nanosleeps over to select loops
- Change the 'e' option to auditctl -p to 'x'

This release is prompted by a problem that may cause pam to not let you in
when xscreensaver starts running. This release also has noticeable speed
improvements. The culprit was nanosleep. I removed it everywhere and replaced
it with select and the whole thing runs much faster.

Also, as Tim requested, the 'e' option to auditctl -p was changed to 'x'.
Please update your scripts.