audit.63 kernel.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jun 20 09:52:21 UTC 2005

Linus has released 2.6.12 and subsequently merged a large batch of audit
patches, so I've re-ordered the patches in the RPM again accordingly.
There's now very little which isn't in the "Linus has this already"
section.

I've done the patch which wait for the backlog to clear in audit.63 with
no other changes in case it's problematic and we want to drop back to
audit.62. I think that Tim and I between us have now addressed just
about everything which was outstanding -- what did we miss?

* Mon Jun 20 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com> audit.63

- Wait for backlog to drain where possible

* Mon Jun 20 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com> audit.62

- Fix locking in auditfs_attach_wdata()
- Drop user messages if !audit_enabled
- Avoid auditing auditd in all cases

* Sun Jun 19 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com> audit.61

- Reorder patches again, merge auditfs patch
- Capture path_lookup() flags in audit_inode()

--
dwmw2