audit_backlog_limit messages

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 30 19:35:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 14:06 -0500, Debora Velarde wrote:
> The test case that caused the problem works fine on audit.73 kernel.
> Thanks!

Hrm. That isn't a good thing. I only added debugging to try to _catch_
the problem, and made it stop waiting after audit_panic() was called. I
didn't do anything which is known to fix the problem.

Did audit_panic() get called? Did you see a backtrace when auditd got
audited?

I did clean up the waiting code a little bit but I hadn't noticed that
it was actually buggy (in important ways).

--
dwmw2