Configuration documentation

Javier Godinez godinezj at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:29:11 UTC 2005

Thanks Steve,

So what syscalls are currently suppoted under auditd version 6.5 which
is what I am using under RHEL4, I had to upgrade some RPMS.

Does anyone know if this is correct, I need to log all uses of the
chown command:
In the /etc/audit.rules I have

-a entry,always -S lchown
-a entry,always -S fchown
-a entry,always -S chown
-a entry,always -S lchown32
-a entry,always -S fchown32
-a entry,always -S chown32

But this does not seem to be working, is chown not inplemented yet?

Thanks a lot, Javier Godinez