Log corruption

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Sun May 8 22:11:30 UTC 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 16:34, David Woodhouse wrote:
> No, it looks sane; thanks. It's in an audit.32 kernel, uploaded to the
> yum repo again:  ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/audit/

Thanks. I downloaded it and tested. The log corruption is fixed.

However, its missing my patch from this morning against the file system code.
As a result, doing: auditctl -w /etc/passwd -k fk_passwd -p rwea   will oops
the kernel.

Only the 0.7.4 release of audit should be used to check the above auditctl
command.