audit message types

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue May 10 13:47:35 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 11:23, Steve Grubb wrote:
> I wanted to start a discussion about an old topic that we last discussed
> back in December. The problem basically centers around the audit message
> type being too coarse to be of any real use.

Attached is my current working patch for people to review and comment on. It
is not a final patch. I still need to review all messages to ensure we have
everything that its supposed to be. The patch is against the .31 kernel will
all my previous patches applied.

If there are no objections or concerns, I will finalize this patch and release
matching user space tools.