audit 0.8.1 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue May 17 22:09:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Fix code to "or" uid  & gid checks for ausearch -ua & -ga
- Change msg() to audit_msg() to avoid conflicts
- Parse socket messages for hostname in ausearch

This release fixes bugs in ausearch and adds socket address support. A library
function was renamed since it clashes with a function name in ipop3d. I guess
people are starting to write programs with audit support. :)

Please let me know if there are any problems.