User message text reduction

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri May 20 12:55:33 UTC 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 18:19, Kris Wilson wrote:
> these constant changes which require modification to all testcases are
> impacting our schedule.

They also require changes to user space. I'm making the changes and they are
trivial. I'm concerned that when our technical writers try to document the
product, we will look like we didn't have a plan and couldn't make up our
minds. I'm also 100% sure people will complain about the disk usage. If
there's an easy, small step that gets us some disk space, I want to take it.

> At some point you need to stop making changes for this release just because
> they are nice to have

We know. We are working as fast as we can.