2.6.12-rc4-mm2 - sleeping function called from invalid context at mm/slab.c:2502

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri May 20 15:59:04 UTC 2005

On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:38:49 EDT, Steve Grubb said:
> On Friday 20 May 2005 10:30, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> > Looks like we either only swatted half the bug, or the patch moved it
> > around.
>
> How are you testing this? Or does it just randomly pop up?

No formal test - seems to pseudo-randomly pop up.  Usually get 3-4 during system
startup, and the occasional stray one at other times.  My logs say I've tripped
over it a total of 51 times since I put up rc4-mm2, so it's pretty repeatable...

(It's a laptop, it boots 3-4 times a day sometimes, thus the high count...)