Rawhide LSPP test kernels, GIT tree.

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 13:20:23 UTC 2005

On Monday 07 November 2005 09:43, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I've been collecting LSPP-related patches into a git tree at
> git.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/audit-2.6.git which is
> also being pulled in to Andrew Morton's -mm development kernels.

Thanks for getting this started. Please everyone test with these kernels. This
is how we will shake out patches before sending them upstream - which
subsequently gets pulled into rawhide later.

> There are also RPM packages based on rawhide kernels, at
> http://david.woodhou.se/lspp/kernel/

This kernel doesn't boot for me. It dies with "audit: Security Error in
security_getprocattr ......." This is a completely updated rawhide machine +
this test kernel.